Buying first LV need advice...

1. This is my first time posting, but I have enjoyed reading different threads etc.. :smile: Anyway, I am about to purchase my first LV through elux. :yahoo: and am interested in the batignolles horizontal, but I am only 5 feet and weigh 106. Is this bag too big for me? :confused1: Thanks for the help.....

2. It depends if you like big bags! I'm 5'5 and have the vertical and it's not too big. Have you thought about the Popincourt Haut? It's a little smaller and has a zipped closure.

3. I just bought both my daughters this bag (2) in the last few weeks. The oldest daughter is 5'3 and weighs about 105. The youngest is 5'1 and weighs about 85 pounds. It's a gorgeous bag - you will love it!

4. maybe go to a boutique and try it on....?
    early congrats on your purchase!
    I THINK IT WILL BE FINE!
    but if not, popincourt haut is a good idea...^^^

5. Yes, I do like big bags, but don't want to look silly wearing it, and love the style of the bh versus the popincourt.

6. I love the batignolles horizontal - a little younger and less structured than the popincourt haut - but that's pretty too!

7. Charleston-mom, if your daughters loved it, I'm sure I will to. I think I am just going to buy it because I truly love the style of the bh. Thanks :yes:

8. If you really love the look of it then go for it! If you change your mind you can always exchange it!