Buying first Coach bag

1. Hello all. I am thinking about buying the soho signature tote and was wondering if you have any feedback on this purse. My main concern is how do you keep the material clean?? Thanks for any comments!
    Susan

2. The pic isn't working, let me see if I can pull one up. Doubtful because my work cpu is crappy.

3. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post the pic!!!!
    Susan

4. Is it this one? Soho leather braided tote?

10049_t.jpeg
  5. 10079_SKHTO_d2.jpg
    Let's see if this works!

Susan

6. Is this it?
    If it is, I like it!

10079_SBKWT_t.jpg
  7. Whoops! Looks like you got it to work!

8. Well that's nice! I love signature bags. As for cleaning. I don't know about the canvas portion, but leather is definitely cleanable.

9. sjh4chiefs, I was looking at that bag at the store just the other day and really like it. It's roomy and functional, especially with the big outer pockets.

I don't think you have to worry about the material. The signature fabric is very durable and easy to care for. This is directly from the Product Care section on the Coach website: "The Coach Signature and Mini Signature Collections are crafted in signature jacquard fabric that has been specially treated to be water and stain repellant. To remove stains, simply wipe with a soft, damp cloth."

10. Thanks guys for all your help!! I think I shall go get it tonight!! I will let you know how much I love it!
    Susan

11. Cool! Once you get it, be sure to post pictures so we can all enjoy it!

12. Fabulous choice - I've been really liking the bag and thinking of getting one too ! :biggrin:

13. Yay! Yes please post pictures if you can!

14. I like it! I agree with abandonedimages, please do post pictures, if you can, when you get it!

15. So did you end up getting it,sjh4chiefs??
    I'd love to see it if you did