Buying Balengiagas in NY city???

1. I'm going to NY for a week in September to do a sightseeing and shopping week. Where do you think I would get the biggest variety of B-bags? I'm planning on buying a twiggy in the new Fall/Winter colours probably grenat or another dark colour. Do you think that there will be still some left in the last week of September?
    I really appreciate your input, ladies, like always!!:yes:
  2. Balenciaga USA has the widest variety.
  3. The NY store is probably your best bet for selection.
  4. Without a doubt go to the store. It's downtown but worth the trip. I always use Sarah but I know a lot of people on the PF use Joseph. I'm sure either one will be great.
  5. woooooooo-whooooooooo, you're comin' to the big apple :smile: ...definitely make a trip to the balenciaga store...they've got the biggest selection around & they're so nice ;)

Balenciaga America Inc
    (212) 206-0872
    542 W 22nd St
    New York, NY 10011
  6. You can check out Barneys, Kirna zabete as well.
  7. Thank you sooo much especially for the adress. I'll put this into my aganda so I can't loose it. We'll stay downtown in Manhattan and I'm so excited because this will be my first trip to NY.
  8. Barneys has a hugh selection and is in a great shopping area of NYC...the Balanciaga store however, is quite a distance from what first time visitors like you might be near.
  9. i agree, both the balenciaga boutique and Barneys (on madison ave & 61 street, not the coop stores) are worth a try as well as kirna zabete (on greene street). you might want to call first if your time is limited... have a great trip!