Buying Balenciaga Accessories - breaking a purse ban?

Not sure how much they retail for? I think it's like US$295 or something?

I just got an email from Cult Status saying they have one left - Blue India for AU$395... (see attached pic)

Do you think I should go for the Blue India? I already have a Navy Twiggy and Rouge Vif City...

I do have two darker vibrant colours, so perhaps I should go with a lighter colour?

Grr... I dont know!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 37
fashion, coin purses retail for US$285. I say go for the Vert Gazon just to have something different in your collection. I wasn't too sold on the VG, but I'm REALLY starting to like it! Good luck on your choice...

French blue or the new aquamarine would be cute. The Balenciaga coin purses are so cute and really functional! Plenty of room for the cosmetics you mention. I keep tissues, altoids and nail polish in mine. :yes:

I got the vert gazon one :shame:
I had a lovely 05 navy coin purse but thought I didn't need it anymore after I got my toilet case, so I sold it. BUT...I have missed it and needed it, and I have wanted a vert gazon accessory, so I am really excited!

Well done Lori!

I was a little unsure about the VG so it would have to have grown on me...

I wasnt fussed either way if I won it, so I'm glad someone who REALLY wanted it got it!

Congrats...

What do you all think of the Blue India?