Buying at Sephora

1. Sephora is having an excellent giveaway if you spend $50 online (see the Deals & Steals forum), and i am finally going to buy myself a diorshow mascara from them. But, that will not equal $50-any suggestions of things to try? I just bought a ton of MAC cosmetics a couple of weeks ago-so, i don't really need anything...............

2. InStyle has a bunch of good tips in this month's issue with Scarlett Johansen on the cover. I loved reading their make-up tips. Have you tried Smashbox Photo Finisher? I also love the Chanel moisturizer/foundation.

3. i was just there this weekend and i went a bit crazy. if you don't need anymore makeup, try looking at their selection of perfumes, makeup tools, skin products such as moisturizers. i'm pretty sure you'll find something that you'll love. one of the items i bought over the weekend was a heated eyelash curler, a bit disappointed it didn't work as well as i wanted it to, i'm better off using the manual curler. oh yeah btw, ask if they are also giving the sephora makeup bag giveaway, it's totally separate from the $50 giveaway. i got both, so give it a try. happy shopping!!!:yes:

4. Sephora has "makeup brush cleansing wipes" that I find very useful.

5. Hi Nishi621,

I love Sephora! In my country there's a similar version called SASA but nothing compares to Sephora. So you can just imagine how much I spend on cosmetics whenever I come & visit the US. Anyway, I'm a big fan of Diorshow mascara that's a great choice! They have great lip glosses too.

Here are my suggestions:

Philisophy products. I love the 3 in 1 (shampoo, bath & shower gel) in Apple & Peach. Check out the Bliss products as well. I'm a big fan of Benefit's Honey Snap Out of It facial scrub its got a yummy almond scent.

HYSTERIC

6. whenever i go to sephora, i always spend a little over my budget. lol.

you could go for perfumes.

7. i'm going to be buying online-do you know if there is a code for the make up bag?

8. oh, maybe try the BE starter kit? that it, if you are looking for a foundation and stuff...

i personally love the laura mercier and stila tinted moisturizers, nars and stila lipglosses

9. sorry Nishi621, the SA scanned a coupon/ peice of paper. I wasn't even suppose to get the $50 giveaway since it's an online special. i guess i got lucky and ended up with a super sweet SA. i'm guessing it's because it was the grand opening of sephora at that particular mall.

10. On my last trip to Sephora, I got my Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo and conditioner (love it!), Murad Lighten and Brighten eye treatment, and some of Sephora's eye makeup remover (it's very gentle).

I love the Cargo and Benefit lines as well, and Philosophy's bath products.

I also like their tools ---make up brushes, bags, tweezers, etc.

Diorshow mascara also highly recommended. And the BE is always a good idea.

11. yeah perfumes! or the Body & Soul foundation I love it! You can use it wet or dry, but it stays on better wet. Tools are good too, Shu Uemura lash curler or brushes.

12. Free Deluxe Sample of DiorShow with any order. Promo code DIORSHOW at checkout.

13. Like I said in the other thread, I'm so mad we dont have Sephora in Oklahoma... but I'm excited its opening soon! :nuts:

14. i love ojon hair treatment. the only caveat -- it smells STRONGLY (kind of a hippie patcholi vibe). it makes your hair so soft though.

sephora also has amazing brushes if you need to update those. i love their kabuki and selection of eyeshadow brushes.

or stock up for christmas! they always have good gift sets. especially in the philosophy line.