Buying a Treadmill?

1. I'm thinking of buying a treadmill.

Does anyone know any good/decent brands that aren't too expensive? What's a good store to get a good deal?

If you own a treadmill, what brand is it and how much did you pay? Where did you buy it?

2. I don't know what your budget is, but I have a Smooth Fitness treadmill. I LOVE it! YOu can only get them online, but the purchase/delivery was seemless. Great warranty as well. :tup:

I have the 6.25, and have had it for about 13 months. http://www.smoothfitness.com/treadmills/?GCID=S16626x023&KEYWORD=smooth+fitness+treadmill&MATCHTYPE=search

3. I got my Horizon Fitness treadmill on eBay. It is reconditioned and it came delivered right from the factory. It comes with a full warranty. I had seen the same model at Dick's Sporting Goods for $1,299 and bought it on eBay for $529.....plus free delivery!! I had to put it together but that was easy and only took about 20 minutes. I love it!

4. Precor

The End.

5. I have had a proform for about 8 years and both my husband and I use it on almost a daily basis all these years. We have yet to have a problem with it (knock on wood) and they are quite affordable.

6. I have a NordicTrak. I bought it about 10 years ago, and it really is quite good.

7. NordicTrak - $1100 with the warrantay - i am happy with it so far! - only had it for about 4 months

8. I just bought the Weslo Treadmill, Cadence 80 from Sears for $279.99 :yahoo: It is pretty basic but its small and folds up. So far all the reviews I've read about it are good.

9. Have a Precor, don't know price it was a gift from my kids, I just need to use it more LOL