Buying a Cles: Help Me Decide Please

?

Which cles do you like?

1. Damier Azur

2. MC Groom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Everyone!

I need a little of your help deciding on a little LV thing I plan to purchase.

I've set my mind on either:

- Monogram Groom cles

[​IMG]

or

- Damier Azur cles

[​IMG]

The SA at my local LV boutique said they're only 2 Groom cles left in stock, and she reserved one for me but I must buy it in 3 days (by this Saturday). I really liked the cartoon painting on the MC Groom. Although I like the Damier Azur one as well, and it costs a little less than the MC Groom.

Which one should I go for?

:heart:
    xx
    Ben

P.S. I've just bought my wallet, and now my brain is telling me to go back to the store to get the cles. Is it too much to buy more than one LV item within a week!

Here is my wallet:

[​IMG]

2. If your wallet is monogram, I'd get the Groom Cles to match. The Groom are becoming rarer and rarer, but there'll always be Azur there to get later. :tup:

3. I would (and did) get a Groom since that little guy is limited edition. You can always go back and buy a Damier Azur, but once the Groom is sold out, you may regret it- with no way of going back!

4. Go groom !

And you might as well get the cles now if you're getting it anyways - since you'll have more time to enjoy it if you get it right away !

5. MC Groom

6. buy the groom, it is so cute and rare. you can get azur later since it's not limited

and no, it is not too much to buy more than one LV item in one week as long as you can afford and happy about it. LOL! last month I bought 2 bags on the same day, just couldn't resist the beauty of LV :graucho:

7. hey... go Groom!!! It is super cute. By the way, which LV did you call? I was in the Emporium one last night and saw a few groom items.

8. mono groom cles gets my vote!

9. another monogram groom vote here! Don't feel guilty about purchasing more than one LV in a week, welcome in the addictive world of LV!!!

10. MC Groom.

11. Nice wallet!

I got the groom cles and it makes me smile every time I use it!

12. Damier Azur of corse!

13. Groom!!! You can always get the Azur later on.

14. I am not a huge fan of the groom collection, go for the azur!

15. Congrats on your new wallet. I would get the groom now since there are hardly any left. Get the azur later.