Buyer's Remorse---I'm still attached to my old bag!

1. Ok, so here it goes:

I bought a purse on eBay. I NEVER buy bags on eBay, but I have a very casual job with an internet company, and we wear jeans everyday to work. So I thought it would be a good idea maybe to get a blue purse. I know, may sound silly, but I thought it might give me the casual look I'm craving.

Let me just preface this by saying that for the past 2 years, I've carried my Piero Guidi Magic Circus Shopper's tote. I have loved it, but grew sick of it. I needed a change. Now I have change, and I regret it so much! I just got home to open the package from the UPS man, and wanted to cry! :crybaby:

This bag is way more slouchy that I thought it would be. It's a hobo by Kenneth Cole (I didn't want to buy a designer bag on eBay so I went with a less risky brand so I wouldn't get taken), and the "teal" color as shown in the photo is NOTHING like that in real life. It's a dirty looking blue. The purse reminds me of the back seat of '52 Chevy.

I guess I could sell it. It's not the money, just the bummed out feeling. Why must I be so freaking picky about purses?:shrugs:
  2. May I ask if it is a Kenneth Cole Reaction bag or a Kenneth Cole New York bag? Do you happen to have pics or a link?
  3. Aww, I'm sorry! I would sell it then take a trip to the mall, find a purse you really like and try to find it on ebay for a good price. Good luck!
  4. It's a Kenneth Cole Reaction purse. The front and back is leather (and I will admit the leather is really buttery) and the sides and bottom are microfiber. I don't know what it is, I feel like maybe I'm too old for this purse. I'm 33 and I feel like maybe it's too sporty. Let me try to find a link.
  5. Sorry to hear you're not enjoying your new bag, are you able to post pic's of it.

What about the bag dont you like, compared to your old one ? Is it that its slouchy and you prefer a more stiff/structured bag?
  6. Awww...I'm sorry that you didn't purchase what you like. Sell it and get yourself another pretty blue bag. The right bag will come along. Good luck!
  7. First tell yourself you are never too old to carry any purse you like. Maybe you feel less comfortable with that syle purse. Return to your original or select a similar style (in the same price range) that makes you feel more comfortable. Best wishes in that choice.