Buyer from HELL! Insists on return & threatens negative feedback!

This lady is a nightmare nightmare. I probably would have refunded her back but with her little threats, I would be so tempted to tell her where to stick her new shoe purchase since you won't be accepting them back!

If your feedback is really important to you, then you know what to do.
Sorry this is happening to you.

I hate to say it but I think no matter what you do, she will negative you. I say refuse the package and take the hit. I hate buyers like this. I refuse to be blackmailed. I had my first NPB and I negatived her and I fully expect her to negative me. Maybe I shouldn't be so cavalier but I feel like you do. It is the principal. I hate seeing wrong win.

I agree that you should refuse the package and take the neg. She is obviously a bit nuts and acting like a rude b*tch to top it off. :tdown: You don't need to break your return policy because she thinks that it is acceptable to blackmail people to get what she wants. Tell her that she can resell the shoes if she wants, but that you won't be accepting the return. Be sure to neg her back to warn other sellers about your experience.

I love how people always throw their jobs around, what the hell does that have to do with the situation at hand?
I have a feeling as our fellow tpf's have said she will neg you no matter what you do.Please update us and good luck with this quack.

I have added her to my blocked bidder list. Thank you for alerting us about this nightmare Ebay buyer.
Hi lovelygarments! I bought a mini Paddy from you :heart: it.

I'm a novice seller and things are ok so far, and I haven't yet had to deal with a nightmare like you are describing, but when I read the stories on here I feel like it's a matter of time!

This is so awful! I think that this is just a case of buyers remorse and at this point I guess it really depends on whether you want to get dinged with a negative. If the shoes arrive to you in perfect condition as you sent them to her, then just refund her and relist. You'll get your FVFs back and I am sure that you will be able to resell them since that shoe was very popular.
Sometimes I think that ebay just attracts crazies.
And who cares where she has worked - she obviously hasn't worked for any important fashion brands if she doesn't know the color nude SHEESH! Sorry if that is obnoxious but nude is a rather common name to describe that shade of pink.

I just checked out your listing - you had a second bidder so you might as well just offer it to the next highest bidder and be done with this wackadoo.

I think she is a flake but I also think she would win a claim because the box has the color that the shoes are and you stated nude. Yes they are nude but I think because you did not say that rose color in the auction Ebay would say it is item not as described. Sad that Ebay seems to let returns get out of hand.
I wish you the best.

Hi foxycleopatra - I agree with a lot of the other posts - no matter what happens she will leave negative feedback especially after her threats. It is entirely up to you what and if you decide to refund her but she does not sound the sort of person who will agree to go through the NPB process so you may well be out on your FVF as well.

Good luck, she is yet another buyer from hell!!!

i feel really bad for you. i am very concerned about what is about to happen with ebay feedback later this month. i'm currently incredibly upset myself after receiving an unwarranted negative feedback today from an atrocious buyer (conniem2122) that has been a major headache for the past month. she won a pair of shoes and they didn't fit so she demanded a refund despite our no refunds policy and offering store credit or exchange. not to mention she would email 5 times within a few hours and get irrate that we had yet to respond when it had only been a few hours from the original email. we exchanged the shoes for a full size down (not to mention overnighting them w/ saturday delivery at our expense because she was so upset the exchange hadn't arrived in time for an event she failed to mention) and they are still too big on her (she didn't contact us until almost a week later), so she demanded another refund while admitting that it was not our fault. i told her that we did not have another pair to exchange it for and her response was leaving a negative feedback claiming poor communication and service. i had 100% perfect feedback on over 2000 transactions so i am obviously VERY VERY upset. i just tried to call the buyer to find out why she would do such a thing and she was incredibly rude. i told her most sales are final on eBay and she decided to argue with me on that, yelling at me, and then hanging up. i'm going to file a case with square trade and i would suggest you do the same if she in fact leaves a negative for you.

Hi lovelygarments! I bought a mini Paddy from you :heart: it.

I'm a novice seller and things are ok so far, and I haven't yet had to deal with a nightmare like you are describing, but when I read the stories on here I feel like it's a matter of time!

OT, Hi Jenny, I remember you! I'm so glad you still like the mini paddington - it was so cute!!!!

Back to topic, I have something really funny to report!!!!!!!

I went to foxy's auctions, and I saw the transaction. I looked at the bidder's past history of bidding - I noticed that she buys a lot of J. Crew. So I thought it would be kind of fun for her to twist in the wind for a little while. I had a bunch of J. Crew NWT sweaters - so I listed them. She has e-mailed me, and wants to know why she is blocked from bidding on my auctions!!!!!!! I won't respond to her. I don't owe anyone an explanation as to why I have blocked them. Perhaps she will re-examine her actions on Ebay. :idea: