Buy it Twice?

1. I mentioned in a previous post that I love sundance catalog handbags. My sister also loves this catalog but spends very little money on accessories. I bought a red backpack purse that I loved in the catalog but it was red and I never used it so I gave it to my sister. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I bought another one for myself in the same color. Have you ever given away a bag only to turn around and buy it again?

2. I've done it before. I had a dooney wristlet the I stopped using and sold online because I thought I wouldn't use it anymore. After a few months, I missed it so much that I had to buy another one!

3. sigh...yes

i sold my HH mercer and am thinking of buying another:rolleyes:

4. i've returned something, and then bought it again. it was the RM elisha. i am so glad i bought it again...i love it.

5. No, I've never given a bag away, but it was very nice of you to give such a wonderful gift to your sister. I'm sure she loves it!

6. The irony is she uses hers every day and I haven't used mine once yet. I don't know why but I like to look at it just haven't felt like using it. Is that weird or what?

7. I know exactly what you mean! I'm narrowing down my collection, and some of my purses I hardly hardly use - like maybe once every 3 months or so...but the thought of parting with them is killer, so I keep them!

8. Totally understand, though this may be a bit different...I bought the Hayden-Harnett Triple strap Hudson but sold it on eBay. I regretted it even though the Smoke Blue color didn't work for me, so just purchased another in the Persian Rose (brick red). I better use it this time! :smile: