buy it now or wait...?

1. So I found the perfect (or close) toki, and the auction goes off tomorrow when I'll be at work so I don't know if I can bid.... I might be able to sneak online but my boss usually screams at anyone who does that.

The Buy It Now option is $30 more than the starting bid...! Should I wait and try to get it for the lower price or not risk someone else doing buy it now? The seller gave me a heads up that someone else had been asking them about it..... but any $30 I could save would be great since I'm moving in a few weeks and shouldnt be spending this money in the first place....but I'm weak!

What do I do?????

2. If it's perfect, or close to perfect, I vote BIN. Why risk it?
    Or, you could use one of those sniping programthings people use maybe if you decide to bid..

3. what kind of bag is it?

4. Yah I agree with tachikomatic. If it's perfect for you and you don't want to lose it, BIN. That's what I'd do because I don't have access to eBay at work and it's hard for me to be able to bid on stuff and I've lost out on some nice auctions that way.

But ... how do we know the seller is telling the truth and someone else really asked about it ... lmao don't mind me ... i'm suspicious by nature .. lol :biggrin:

5. I agree with the others, if you really want it, use the BIN option. I love BIN!! Sometimes the bidding gets very fierce at the end of auctions and it could exceed the BIN price. I'm paranoid like that anyway.

I'd hate for your boss to yell at you for using the internet, so it might be better to just use BIN. Sorry to be such an enabler!! This forum is terrible for bankaccounts!

6. If you really shouldn't be spending the money in the first place (as you say above)... then don't spend it. You'll feel worse if you run short on money than if you don't get a specific bag.

7. What did you decide? Did you bid? Did the auction end? Did you win it? :graucho: I'm so curious, please let us know!

8. Jen- Yes I used BIN because I couldn't handle it! I love Inferno Giocos and this one had every character on it I wanted... and multiple devil ovens and iPod devil girls and vampire bunnies!
    She mailed it already! I can't wait!

9. whoohoo congrats :biggrin:

10. pictures!

11. congrats hyper_ballad!!!

12. Congrats!! :yahoo: I'd have done the same. I can never wait to bid on something. I'm a huge fan of BIN!! :tup:

13. I wanna see your inferno giocco!!!! :nuts:

14. Thanks guys!! I'll post pictures as soon as I get it, which should be soon :heart:

It's like Christmas waiting for these bags!

15. Congrats.