Buy authentic Chanel online?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are there any websites (besides eBay) where I can buy an authentic Chanel handbag? Thanks!!

2. Chanel does not sell on line at all. Personally, I stick with the Chanel boutiques or known sellers (Saks, NM). I have seen a few items on Bluefly.com, but there are threads, if you search tPF, debating if Bluefly has sold some fakes. You might want to search the sales thread as I am certain this question has been asked before.

3. Chanel does not sell on line at all. Personally, I stick with the Chanel boutiques or known sellers (Saks, NM). I have seen a few items on Bluefly.com, but there are threads, if you search tPF, debating if Bluefly has sold some fakes. You might want to search the sales thread as I am certain this question has been asked before. OOPS SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, BROWSER IS GOING WACKO.

4. there is no where online that you can purchase an authentic chanel handbag.

5. Try eBay, but u don't forget to post here for authenticate and more opinions. ^^:okay:

6. There are some reputable consignment shops that sell authentic Chanel online, like jillsconsignment, turnaboutshoppe and so forth. But no, Chanel does not sell bags online.

7. this is asked every week as you may imagine.
    please try a search and peruse our Chanel Shopping Forum.
    Thanks!:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.