Buy 1 Lanvin Flat Get 1 Free! Boots 35% Off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregory's in Dallas is having a huge sale for the next 3 days. Buy a pair of Lanvin flats and get the 2nd pair free!! Or buy any pair of Lanvin flats for 30% off. Boots are 35% off. Its not online, you have to give them a call. They might say this sale is for "established" customers (customers who are in their mailing list) but ask for Amanda and she will take care of you! 972.490.1285

2. not allowed

3. nevermind i just called and ordered a pair over the phone for the 30% off because i know no one would do that other deal with me :smile: YAYAYYA im gettin the mary jane patent black flats!!!!!! so excited

4. this is amazing i want to thank you for posting this! I ordered mine and they were only 380!!! Such a good deal! and to think i was going to have to ask my new found friend for a 30% discount from her work.. all that hassle hahaha Thanks again :smile: will post pics when i get them

5. xxxxxxxxxx

6. ^^edit nevermind

7. darn i really didnt think anyone wouldve done it with me... sucks... besides i dont know how we would have been able to do it.. would have been hard and you live in montreal i am in CAli.. we would have used paypal... maybe? seems difficult. You should call up. I got the last 8.5s which is AMAZING 8.5s are very very hard to find in those..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.