Buxton Bag on TV

1. Has anyone see the Buxton Bag that is advertised on TV? It is a ridiculously low price, and appears to carry everything. It looks like it would make a good everyday bag to take to school. However, I am waiting to hear a review.

2. I think I saw that commercial out of the corner of my eye the other day, I didn't get a close look at the bag. Can you describe it? (Were they giving away some gift with purchase, or am I making that up?)

3. I have never seen one in real life, but my experiences with Buxton products haven't been bad. They are pretty sturdy for the price, but don't expect it to last forever. When I saw the commercial, I thought it would probably be a good kick around bag for going to concerts, amusement parks, etc. If it gets dirty or banged up, it's no big loss.

4. I saw that commercial!! With the lady who shoves everything inside that bag! It seems that thing would get pretty heavy with "TWO FULL WATER BOTTLES". It seems like a good idea for the amusements parks, etc though. The newer commercial shows the other two colors, tan and red too.

5. I guess for $20 I can give it a try. I intend to use it for "kicking around," so I will give it a try. I can't imagine carrying 2 bottles of water in my purse. I would never be able to lift it.

6. I bought two of the bags one in tan and one in black. I love the concept and the compartments are great. However the leather is pretty thin (for $20 I didn't really expect much), but I did expect to able to use it more than three or four times. When you hit it up against counters etc. it scratches easily. The black one is not as bad, but could be the color doesn't make it as noticeable. Also the strap is not leather it is a canvas material, but makes a great casual bag.

7. ]I bought two of the bags one in tan and one in black. I love the concept and the compartments are great. However the leather is pretty thin (for $20 I didn't really expect much), but I did expect to able to use it more than three or four times. When you hit it up against counters etc. it scratches easily. The black one is not as bad, but could be the color doesn't make it as noticeable. Also the strap is not leather it is a canvas material, but makes a great casual bag.[/quote]

8. I bought two of the bags one in tan and one in black. I love the concept and the compartments are great. However the leather is pretty thin (for $20 I didn't really expect much), but I did expect to able to use it more than three or four times. When you hit it up against counters etc. it scratches easily. The black one is not as bad, but could be the color doesn't make it as noticeable. Also the strap is not leather it is a canvas material, but makes a great casual bag.[/quote]

9. I saw this bag IRL in Walgreen's (local drugstore). They have an aisle where you can buy things that you see on TV. I did not purchase one only because I felt like the leather was a bit thin. Of course, for $20- I didn't expect much but I would imagine it's a great knock around bag. Love the whole concept of the bag, though.