Buttons Freeze?

1. For a while now, I've had this problem where if I'm in a thread, and I want to go to another thread, I can't click the buttons at all, they won't do anything, so I have to go up and press that big logo in the top left hand corner to get back to the main page and go from there. For example, this screen right now has Post New Thread, then directly above it in smaller lettering there is the purse forum> tPF resource center> Feedback Dropbox. They all get frozen, same with the toolbar with My control panel, forum jump, etc, and I can't click on any of them to do anything. I hope that made sense. Am I the only one experiencing this?
  2. I get something similar but only when im using Safari at school :confused1:
  3. I use Safari also as my browser.

I also might add that this doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen pretty regularly.
  4. That may be a problem with your browser... clear your cache and cookies.
  5. It's happening to me too, has been for at least a week or two. I have to refresh every page. I've cleared out every cookie, the works and it doesn't seem to help much if at all. Very frustrating.