Business Card Case

1. So I recently passed the Virginia State Bar and am now, officially a lawyer- yea:yahoo: That being the case, I'm going to have business cards for the first time. I want to find a fun, unique card case to protect my business/calling cards. I'll budget up to $100 (as I plan to keep it a long time) but would rather not spend quite that much. Suggestions please :yes:

2. I wanted to say Kate Spade but there aren't any on the site right now. Some of the LV ones start at around $150-200. I can't really find any others! I want one myself now though!

3. I don't know much about business card cases, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!:tup:

4. Congrats! Good post- I've been looking for a case too. I like the LV ones, but I didn't want monograms. I thought Coach would have something nice, but I don't know.

5. Congrats on the bar! I have seen some silvertone ones that were really reasonable that look cute and some solid sterling ones online. I don't know if you wanted to go the more designer route though...

When my firm cards came in, I used the crappy plastic thing in the box initially, until my mom saw it and then gave me a case she got as a gift from someone at one point- it is thicker than most and is kind of little steel box, but covered in two shades of brown leather in almost a swirl thing.

6. Interesting. I just looked at the Coach site out of curiosity, but it seems that they don't carry them, that I can find. I have never seen cases in stores, either, but I guess was never looking. I bet a Coach case would be in the budget though. Maybe the Coach forum would have better knowledge if Coach interests you?

7. Congrats Woodstock!!! Good for you!!!

When I graduated from college, my brother gave me a business card case from Coach. That was in 1994 and I still have it and it's in amazing shape! However, I use a Bottega Veneta one. I got it from bluefly during one of the sales, it's very cute, light, soft and pink. I'm not sure how much I spent but I love it!

8. LV do them in Epi if you don't want monogram. They are my pick if I had that kind of cash to throw around. I have a silver one from Wedgwood with a matching mini photo frame but they don't seem to sell them anymore (gifts from my husband that he bought in London).

9. You might want to check out the Coach store because they have much more in the store than they have on the site. Also don't forget to check out the mens sections on some sites as they don't seem to think business card holders class as a womens item a lot of the time!

10. Congratulations!

Lodis has nice leather cases that come in a really wide variety of colors and leathers- matte, shiny, embossed, metallic, you name it! I got one for a friend when she graduated from Nordies, or you can try their website...

www.lodis.com

Check out the mini card cases and the gusseted card cases.

Good luck!

11. Congratulations on passing the bar. I was just looking at FabSugar.com and they showcased a business card holder called L'Agenda Moderne. The case is very simple and comes in either pink, orange and red and retails for $48.00. In the past I have looked at vintage card holders on eBay in sterling silver. There are usually some great designs in your price range. I would just be careful to make sure your card will fit.

12. Mulberry has some great ones :smile:

Congrats btw! :tup: