Bus Stop Shop-Entire Store Up To 50% Off

1. I received this my newsletter from SheFinds.com and this was one of the advertised sales.

[FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Georgia, serif][SIZE=+2].:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Georgia, serif][SIZE=+2] Storewide Sale :.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=+2][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Georgia, serif]Everything Up to 50% Off[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Shop online for uniquely Californian urban apparel at The Bus Stop Shop. Every item, created entirely by California designers, is 20-50% off throughout August. SheFinds readers receive a special gift of free shipping for all orders this month. Just enter the code: SHESHIPS. Check out the site now to create your own California style -- original, fun and always laid-back.[/FONT]
  2. thanks :yahoo: it worked and i just ordered some beautiful earrings and dresses
  3. Great! I thought this bracelet was really cute....may order some for my nieces.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=168 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pro-border align=middle height=250>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=pro-brand align=left>Bus Stop</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left height=18>Multi Rock Bracelet</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #666666" align=left>WAS: $7.00</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #cc0000" align=left>NOW: $3.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  4. that was the one i also considered cause it's really cute, but finally i took the marbled tan bangle bracelet and the tortosie shell earrings... :heart:
    and the prices are fabulous...
  5. Thank you. Ive never heard of this site before