Buru's Accessories Overview

Nicole2730, I am too chicken to use any of them! I used the bubblegum coin purse when I first got it, and I freaked out when I saw it starting to wear. So I immediately conditioned and put it away, and haven't been using any of the other coin purse since :P

Hope you find an eggplant clutch soon, what about the new violet, is it available in clutches?

OMG - how do you decide which ones to use??? they are all so beautiful :drool:
i have an anis clutch also and have been dying to get one in eggplant - so gorgeous :love:
Balenciaga_collection_20071016_11.jpg

Omigosh! Oh my STARS!

What a treat to be able to see so many coveted, rare and valuable colors and pieces all in one place. Where did you find that wonderful red toilet, buru? I thought it was only made in grenat and french blue. Loves it! And whereever did you find that wonderful little drawstring teal pouch? I bet each little Bal has an interesting story behind it, seeing your collection is like a glimpse of the history of the brand. :love: wonderful...

i hear you about freaking out - that's why i always lean towards the dark colors - even rouge vif freaks me out!

i do not like the new 07 leather, at least the ones i've seen - i much prefer the older colors/leather from 03/04/05, etc. i've never seen an eggplant IRL, but the color looks so amazing and rich. don't you just love the anis too?! i don't think they make this particular clutch style anymore... i love how flat it is, too.

i think i'll just drool over yours for a while
:drool::drool::drool:

Nicole2730, I am too chicken to use any of them! I used the bubblegum coin purse when I first got it, and I freaked out when I saw it starting to wear. So I immediately conditioned and put it away, and haven't been using any of the other coin purse since :P

Hope you find an eggplant clutch soon, what about the new violet, is it available in clutches?