Buru's Accessories Overview

1. Oh. My. God.

Unbelievably fabulous collection! Those coin purses!!! :wtf:
  2. *speechless*
    what a gorgeous collection!
  3. ummmmm, let me wake up from my DREAM!

OOO MMM GGG!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics, I am in love with your accessories, incredible collection!

Edited to add: I have never heard of or seen an agenda, how cool. Pebbled leather, too! What year were they made?
  4. :nuts: :heart: :love: I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!

Gorgeous collection :yahoo:
  5. CLUNK! (jaw dropping)

That is an amazing and wonderfully colorful collection!!! I'm a color junkie - I could look at that picture for hours!:wtf:
  6. What a fantastic collection. Yum! I especially love how you styled your photos -- just gorgeous!
  7. Absolutely fabulous! Love it all!
  8. OMG u just myde my day...thx:heart:
  9. Nooooooooo I can't believe what I see :upsidedown: is this onyl a dream :hrmm: ???
    OMG burukogepanda this is the most amazing accessorie-collection I've ever seen and I'm droooooooling over those pictures :drool::drool::drool: !!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing all your cute goodies :flowers::love:

10. Buru, you made me eat my heart out! I would LOVE an Ice Blue Makeup Clutch (OMG!!!)
  11. OMG *jealous* Love your coin purses!!! *hugs*
  12. WOW..that's a great collection you have there!!

Thanks for the eye feast~!! It's skittles time :yahoo:
  13. OMG, OMG OMG, I've to pick my jaws from the floor...... :wtf:What an amazing amazing collection of bal. accessories!!!! :love:I'm totally GREEN with ENVY!!!! Thks for sharing such an eye-candy collection!, buru!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    i can't believe this!
    tihs is the most incredible and gorgeous accessorie's collection i've ever seen!!!