burts bees lip balm that smells like butt!

1. santa brought me burts bees beeswax lip balm with honey. i swear by the normal one and thought "honey, what a wonderful addition!" opened it and put it on my lips and it was the SINGLE most disgusting revolting smelly thing EVER. and it goes on ur lips, right under your nose! i wanted to vomit!!!! then i told my aunt and she said she had the same experience! i think this is how its actually supposed to smell. why would a company ever put this into production?!? :shrugs: has anyone else had this experience??

2. I have some and mine doesn't smell like ass:nogood:
    Wonder if they're just expired tubes or were stored incorrectly before being sold?

3. i use the regular one all the time! but the honey one smelled stinky and it wasnt expired. do u use the honey one as well?

4. :yes: it's the one I'm referring to.
    I use the honey one and a the minty one.

5. interesting. i think im stickin to mint from now on though!

6. :lol::lol::lol: The title of this thread has me cracking up.

7. Maybe Swanky just likes lip balm that smells like butt??? :confused1:

:heart: you Swanky, hehe

8. LMAO!
    I LURVE me some ass lip balm!

:lol:

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. OMG You guys are too funny! I just started laughing soo hard! My family thinks I'm nuts, because there's no one else in the room.

11. SO just bought a tube of Burt's Bee's lip balm. When I get home, I'm going to see if it's the honey one and smell it. Wish me luck!

12. :roflmfao:Me too...

13. Hah, had to laugh when I read this!

I wasn't thrilled with the honey texture, but I didn't notice an assy smell with mine.

14. ewww...it has a gross texture too?

Swanky...did you get the only good tube out of 209384032842???

15. ew im sorry yours smells like arse = I dont pick up anyy nasty smell from it, I love the honey one, more so than the original actually. Mine smells like honey and the texture is pretty simular (though not identical) IMO. maybe its just that different noses sensitive to certain scents?