Burgandy PS11 Mini Quick Reveal

1. The color is perfect for me and my darker neutral wardrobe. The leather is gorgeous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only thing is why can't PS make longer straps? It sits nicely hanging from shoulder, but not so much cross-body. A bit frustrating.

[​IMG]

Here's a reference on where I like them to sit cross-body.

[​IMG]

It holds exactly what I need it for.

For reference this is what I got in there comfortably ... two thin wallets, a coin purse, a blackberry, compact, lip gloss, and my iPhone (not pictured because it was taking the picture :graucho:)

[​IMG]

Except for the strap length, I adore it!

2. Um typo in title. :shame:

3. It's gorgeous!! :love: Congrats, great mod pics too!!

4. Thanks, Ellie! I'm off to London tomorrow night, so she'll get her first outing while there. :yahoo:

5. Wow gorgeous! Congrats! I like the PS11 more and more every day.

6. What a gorgeous color and might I add it looks great on you!
    The strap is a tad short when worn messenger but still doable if you choose to wear it that way.
    It's not as mini as I thought it would be...may I ask how tall you are?

7. I'm 5'7". I'm also a bit thick around the chest too. So that takes some height off it when carried messenger style. It's not as mini as I thought AND I'm glad. Being too small was a concern.

And thank you!

8. Thanks again for your prompt review and have a great time in London with your fabulous new bag :smile:

9. Thanks so much, Vixy!

10. Congratulations! You are accumulating quite the collection. Have fun in London. Let us know if you buy anything there!

11. Oooo! :smile: That color slays me.

12. Oh my, the color is divine!!!

13. The color is gorgeous! And I just realized I had the closure wrong in the photos! :oh: I've done this a few times now.

Anyway I carried this twice while in London and it looked fantastic and carried well!

14. Beautiful bag!!!!

15. Such a beautiful bag. The burgundy looks so luxe. Congrats!