Burberry's Final Clearance Sale: 50% to 60% off FINALLY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, finally my wait is over! Burberry reduced their online sale even further to 50% to 60% off now. Alot of their bags that were $600 to $800 are now on sale for $200+. Yay!!! Although I personally like their last year's sale but this year's sale ain't that bad neither. One of the bags that I've been eyeing for like 1/2 year now finally went on sale BUT they sold out today just when they slashed the price even more. I'm so sad... :sad2: But that didn't stop me. ;) I ended up buying 2 leather bags from them today! :lol::lol::lol: So ck it out: http://www.burberryusaonline.com/home/index.jsp

Happy shopping everyone!! :love:

2. Which ones you get?

3. I was driving the phone operator nuts because I was so indecisive over the phone so I finally ended up with these 2 bags: :lol:

Burberry sling.jpg $350 (not on sale unfortunately)

Burberry black.jpg $299 on sale (org $695)

I'm excited about the black leather bag because even though it's a bit boring on the outside, but it has nova check lining on the inside!! :love: Perfect for work huh?

4. i have the suede hobo in orange- i love it! very roomy, great magnetic closure- highly recommended. and at less than half price, why not? go for it!:idea:

5. Great price on the black bag! The pebbled leather also gives it some oomph. That's a bag you'll probably use for years.

6. Appreciate the notice. :biggrin:

7. Glad to hear about its durability. :biggrin:

8. Cool ........

9. i cant find any that are on sale where do i go

10. ^^ the thread is from 2006

11. hhhmmm.. why was it brought back from beyond?:lol:

12. !lol!

13. lol

14. scary! I got excited for nothing!!!

15. ^Haha so did I!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.