Burberry Shoes at Nordies Anniversary Sale

1. I thought I would post one of my best finds at the Nordstrom Anniversary Pre-sale today. I had been lusting after the Burberry ballet flats like the ones pictured here, but I didn't want to pay the price: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod41020017&parentId=cat2700731&masterId=cat8460747&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat7730736cat8460747cat2700731

When I was looking at the selection of shoes today, I found a pair shoes very similar to the ones at NM, but without the buckle. After the sale, the shoes will retail for $220, but during the sale they will be $150 (or about that amount). The shoe is not pictured in the Anniversary Sale catalog or online yet, but if you go to a store or talk to your SA, they could probably locate it for you. My local store was already out of my size, so I'll have to special order it.
  2. Very cute shoes- thanks for the post
  3. I have been eying those myself, great price!
  4. They are really cute.
  5. I Love Those Shoes.....
  6. Those are really cute!!
  7. The shoes I pre-ordered were similar, but not exactly the same to the ones given in the link. I thought that the price was decent given that I have been loving on the other ones for a while.

I also heard that Nordstrom might have a Burberry hobo available in their anniversary sale, but I can't confirm whether that rumor is true.
  8. Yes, they will have a hobo. It is going to be in novacheck. I have seen pictures of it in the anthracite trim but I also heard that they will be getting it in a black trim. Besides the bag there are also some Burberry coats that are part of the sale.
  9. REALLY?! I love Burberry coats. I hadn't even thought to ask about these when I was at the store. My local store has a red raincoat that I absolutely love, but I can't quite justify the price. I will definitely swing by the Burberry section when I go to the sale on Friday. Thanks!
  10. Does anyone have a picture of the bag that will be on sale?
  11. For those of you that live near Minneapolis/St.Paul there is a new clearance store for Burberry in the Albertville Outlets. I was told they are the only clearance store in the US-not a regular outlet, but clearance. They had some reaincoats originally $750 for $299, shoes, handbags, and scarves. They will only be open until Labor Day as then they have a new store opening in the Mall of America.
  12. The one I saw was a brown one. I've seen some taupe ones on sale left over from the half-yearly sale.
  13. There are two different styles of jackets that are available for the sale. One is in the collectors section. It is a very short quilted jacket with buttons. I believe it comes in 4 or 5 colors two being black and red. This jacket is about $299 and it retails for about $498. But this is just off the top of my head.

The other jacket is going to be in Studio 121 (I think), its the section where you normally would find the Burberry jackets. This one is a long rain coat. I know it is definitely available in black, dark brown, and tan. I think its also available in red. This one is on sale for around $590 or somewhere around that price range. I can't remember its original price.

But don't quote me on the sale prices because I glanced at them quickly.

I know not all the Nordstrom stores are carrying these jackets because I asked for them at other Nordstrom stores in my area and they said they were not getting them for the sale.
  14. Thanks, Laria, for the info. My local store seems to carry a lot of Burberry, so I'll check on Friday.
  15. When I was there earlier in the week (the one in Long Island) they only had the trench coats that were not really that great at all.

I was able to presale those ballerina flats (really excited about that!)

I didn't see any quilted jackets at my store. :crybaby: