Burberry Scarves

1. Does anyone know where the best place to purchase a Burberry scarf would be in order to get some kind of discount?? I'd love to get one!
  2. I think Burberry.com is having a sale right now. Check it out! :smile:
  3. Scarves are not included, not too sure if Macy's carries scarves but if they do they are having friends & family this weekend 20%

4. My Macys doesn't carry Burberry :sad:
  5. Sorry, you won't be able to get a discount on Burberry scarves. Even with all the sales, their seasonless, staple items such as the scarves never get marked down. Dept store private sales often exclude them from any kind of discounts also.
  6. Burberry outlets carry their scarves at a discount price!
  7. I just bought one at Nordstrom's but it wasn't on sale. :crybaby: I have seen them at the Burberry outlet at Woodbury Commons in New York. Perhaps you can call and have one sent to you.
  8. Oh I'm so sad! The outlets just got a shipment of the novacheck scarves in but they wont accept phone orders! SO disappointed! I wish we had an outlet in Arizona :sad:
  9. i bought one at bloomies a few weeks ago when they had that storewide 30% off thingy. i was suprised this was included.
  10. why dont you try the outlet locations? there is one near me, im going to check it out hehe
  11. I called the outlets & they do have some but I they will not take phone orders & there are no outlets where i live :sad:
  12. ^^^ Ill check for you tommorrow. what colors/styles are you looking for?
  13. That's strange that they wouldn't accept phone orders. I got my bag through a phone order. I would try other outlet locations to see if they would accept phone orders there.
  14. I called around & none of the outlets will accept a phone order :sad:

lv1011 if you could take a look for me that would be AMAZING! I was looking for the classic novacheck print, nothing too fancy, or that really light version of the classic print. I would appreciate it so much!
  15. etalygoods.com

I saw this site on another threat on this forum. They have the burberry scarves! I've never heard of this site before though. But if you read the disclamer, it says they stand by the authenticity of all the products they offer! Free shipping too!