Burberry scarfs...

1. I'm not sure if I'd call this a deal/steal, but I was searching across the Nordstrom website for Burberry scarfs, and they have this one:

it's "kids" but the price is only $75!! It is wool/cashmere, not 100% cashmere...has anyone felt/seen these ones? I wonder if they would be comparable to the real ones, or totally different. When I compared it to one of the ones on the Burberry site, there was only a 1 inch difference.
  2. Ooh, I think this is a great deal! I like the fact that it's smaller since I think the regular ones are gigantic. I think I may have to get this, so thanks for the post :smile:.

I'm going to swing by Nordstrom later today to see if I can detect any differences between this one and the regular adult ones. Will let you know my findings!
  3. Well it seems pretty nice.
  4. i went to a burberry outlet and they had scarf and gloves set. it was about 69$. i think it was 100% lambswool.
  5. Ooh could you report back hun ! I'm tempted to purchase this too. It's not actually a "kids" size at all - all the measurements are quite generous and an adult could easily pull it off !. The only thing I'm worried about is if it has a huge "burberry kids" tag on it somewhere visible.

Great find OP !
  6. Also how is the quality ? it says it has "a bit of cashmere"
  7. I actually just ended up ordering it from Nordstrom...they have a pretty liberal return policy, so if I don't like it, I'm sure I can easily return it.

I'll let you guys know how it works out when I get it! I'm worried about the Burberry Kids logo on it as wellll lol. Hopefully it is just an ordinary Burberry tag.

8. Yeah this would be a lovely bargain considering most burberry scarves are $250++

Please take photos when it arrives !
  9. I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm hestitant to buy it before I see yours but worried that it'll be sold out before then
  10. oooh they have a navy/red one that I tried on in the store [that i was thinking about going back and buying on my walk home....] and it's very soft [distinguishable from my reg. cashmere one though] and the only diff. is that it's a tad shorter. If you're a petite it should work for you well though :smile:
  11. oooh this is such a great option! Thanks!
  12. There is no Burberry Kids label on it. I bought one of these before as a present. It's much smaller than the regular size.

13. I should be getting it today or tomorrow at the latest...I'll be sure to post pics regardless of the size/comparission! Hopefully it isn't too short like some ppl are suggesting :smile:
  14. they have these at the store as well???
  15. Would you believe they actually raised the price on that set...I bought that set for 49 at the outlet 2 winter seasons ago:lol: