Burberry Scarf Set for $49!!

1. So I went to the outlet mall yesterday on a whim...I specifically went for Burberry...and i got this incredible set for $49!!! i had been wanting a scarf for awhile but did not want to pay upwards of 150...this is quite possibly the best deal I have ever gotten...i just may go back to get the blue! they have all kinds of colors...green, black, maroon, pink...call up your nearest burberry outlet and order it!
    [​IMG]

2. Great deal! I was at the outlet a few weeks ago and the sets had not been discounted yet.

Nice choice of color and yes, you should go back and get more colors!

3. I wish there was an outlet closer to me.

4. Incredible deal!
    I wish there was a burberry outlet in Canada.

5. :wtf: wow!

6. i knew that was coming up soon...they do it every year here at the orlando premium outlet...my hubby bought me a set...now i am gonna head out there to buy him one

7. beautiful, what outlet was this? how long is it?

8. Is it a cashmere or wool set? I got a similar one from the website for $99 but it was wool. But I'm not complaining, I love it.

9. Great deal! I want a set for myself!

10. Gorgeous! That is a great deal!

11. I believe the giftset is lambswool its really beautiful :O) nice color choice :O)

12. Wow, congrats, this set is still $150 at my Burberry store!

13. OMG!!! What an awesome deal!!!!!! I'd love that in black!!!! I might have to call... HAHAHA which outlet was this!?

14. Great deal, very nice!

15. I couldn't resist...went back today...
    [​IMG]

do you like the tan better or this one?