Burberry Sample Sale store at Woodbury Commons

i was told they have small leather goods so i'm sure they would have wallets.
and the sore is open untill they sell out of goods and from what i heard they have a lot of.

I went today and the prices have risen from the last sale they had. Not much of a line. A bigger space than the one from Aug. Be there before they open and stay in line. The early birds will get the better bags.

From what I do remember:

Check bags $399
Non check bags $299
Umbrellas $69
Scarfs $99
Wallets, small leather accessories $129
Polos $59

That is all I can remember right now. It has been a long day.

hlchen, what kinda of walelt do they have?

They have the red patent long wallet that is quilted and has a buckle in the front. I think it is one of the beaton wallets? They also have it in black patent and the smaller version in black patent. They also have the wristlet in this pattern. Like this:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fashionphile/items/item.aspx?itemid=1239614

They have this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTHENTIC-B...0|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

The rest were cosmetics bags.

Any Nova Check bags and wallets? Which scarves were on sale for $99? Cashmere or wool? I'm contemplating on going up this week... During the last sale, did they slash prices later on?

There were a bunch of nova check bags and dog carriers. The only nova check in small accessory that I saw were cosmetic bags and wristlets. Mostly were the knight check pattern. The scarves I saw were both wool and cashmere and some shawls. But, you never know what they may have...I think they bring more stuff out as days go by depending on shipments, etc... If you ask them they always say there is no more, this is the last one, we do not know if we will get more.

One more thing, there was a 10 item max per person to buy. And a 4 of the same item max; like 4 bags or 4 jerseys, etc...

If I remember correctly, they did not slash the prices as the sale went on.