Burberry Outlet Atlanta

1. Does anyone know the exact date in June that the Outlet in North GA will open? Thanks in advance!
  2. holy crap, they're opening one up in dawsonville?! :nuts:
  3. Please someone know the date. I looked the other day everywhere and couldn't find it. I want to be there when they open.
  4. I thought I read it was opening on Fathers day weekend
  5. Wow, I didn't know they were opening an outlet. I'm going to have to check that out soon!
  6. Does it open this weekend?
  7. The site says it opens on the 16th
  8. FYI.......... The store in Dawsonville opened today! I overheard the store clerks saying that they expected a madhouse tomorrow. I bought a wonderful little tote.
  9. OMG! I will be there tomorrow! I can't believe I haven't heard of this until now!!! THANKS!
  10. What did they have there?
  11. Please forgive me but I'm a newbie to Burberry here's what I remember. Tote/Barrel/satchels from the blue & pink candy line,equestrian (or classic) and the nova line. The purses on the nova side were much more expensive than the other lines. There was also clothing, swim suits, umbrellas, perfume, accessories and tons of sales people.
  12. How much were the umbrellas? Did they have blue ones too? I'm too lazy to go today, plus I hate huge shopping crowds. =(
  13. That had all kinds even 2 very large black ones. The prices ranged from $79 - $99.

The sunglasses were an extra 30% off.

I bought the Pink Candy Tote style #197 for $249