Burberry or Coach?

1. Hi Ladies! Im on a budget but need a bag for the fall. Would you recomend a Burberry tote in pink check or tan check or a coach tote??? Please help I can't make up my mind!!!:shrugs:

Coach 2.....Coach 1.... Burberry 1....Burberry 2

2. coach 1, IMO.

3. I love the Coach 1, also. Burberry 2 is also cute.

4. Personally I am not a Burberry fan so I'd go with the Coach. I have the second bag in black and I love it---it's understated and yet elegant---very versatile.

5. I say the Burberry pink check if you want something with a little fun, but it might limit what you can wear. The brown leather Coach will go with everything, great looking bag!

6. anyone else? I love your opinions. Help me choose!!!!

7. The Coach totes look very similar, it depends on your preference. Plain leather bag vs a bag with logos? In terms of style, the shape of the non-leather tote looks nicer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. As far as Coach vs Burberry, it really depends on the individual item/style. Among the ones you listed, I prefer the Burberry's check over Coach's logos.

9. I like Coach 2.

10. I'm thinking about getting Coach #2. I really like the shape and color in person. Personally, I wouldn't get a pink check pattern for fall.

11. i like the Coach Signature tote and the Burberry Candy Check satchel :yes:

12. i'd go with coach signature. very lovely in person!

13. i think coach 2 is very nice. i ordered brby2, but returned it because it was way too small for my needs

14. coach 1 or burberry 2, imho.