Burberry Manor 50% off at LVR!

1. There is a black Burberry Manor 50%off:tup:

blkmanor1.JPG

473.33 EUR = 647.54 USD

www.xe.com
    <TABLE class=XEtbl_sub cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=XEenlarge align=right width="45%">

</TD><TD id=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle>

</TD><TD id=XEenlarge align=left width="45%">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=45I&CodCollezione=A5F&CodArticolo=6

2. oooh that seems like a good deal to me...i've been eyeing this bag for a while. although i do love white bags... it's the black leather not black patent right? any idea how much this will cost after duties (i live in the usa)?

3. The duties could be about $88.00. And yes it's the black leather not the patent.

4. There is something called a VAT. Does that mean you get a refund of some kind when you order?

5. This is the information regarding Value Added Tax (VAT) on LVR's website:

Orders shipped outside of the European Economic Community are exempt from Italian Valued Added Tax.
    The prices of the products published on the web site www.luisaviaroma.com reflect the actual retail price of the goods which include the local Italian VAT taxes.
    For Example: An Item that retails on the site for Euro 900.00 is actually Euro 750.00 for a Client whose shipping address is outside of the European Community. To calculate the prices on-line less the VAT tax take the retail cost of the item and divide by 1.2 - “900 divided by 1.2 = 750”.
    Please be reminded that shipments destined outside of the European Community are subject to import taxes and duty fees (DDU Deliver Duties Unpaid) based on your home country’s regulations.​

7. Do your prices on the web site include the VAT tax? I live outside of Europe and am exempt from VAT tax.
    The prices of the products published on the web site www.luisaviaroma.com reflect the actual retail price of the goods in Euro which include the local Italian VAT taxes. If you live outside of the European Community, you are entitled to VAT tax exemption. The shipment of the order must be to an address outside of the European Community. The final invoice will reflect this tax exemption.
    For Example: An Item that retails on the site for Euro 1.250,00 is actually € 1.042,00 for a Client whose shipping address is outside of the European Community. To calculate the prices on-line less the VAT tax take the retail cost of the item and divide by 1.2 - “1.250,00 divided by 1.2 = 1.042,00”.
    Please be reminded that shipments destined outside of the European Community are subject to import taxes and duty fees (DDU Deliver Duties Unpaid) based on your home country’s regulations.​

Note: Most sale items on this website are non-refundable.

6. Melly: Thanks!