Burberry headband problem..

1. I recently bought a Burberry headband and I love it. The problem is it makes my head hurt when I have it on for a while.. It feels like it's on too tight. :confused1: But it's not.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this problem?? Does anyone else have this problem?

2. I wear headbands all of the time... I always have that problem. I usually just adjust it until it's comfortable or that area has numbed...LOL... it's all headbands for me.
  3. i take it off til it stops hurting
  4. I think headbands hurt in general, regardless of who makes them or how big your head is.
  5. try to stretch/widen it a bit before putting it on.
  6. i have a little head so i have the opposite problem :shame: but i agree, its not burberry, its just headbands
  7. My head always hurts no matter what kind of headband I wear. Its mostly behind my ears. I just stretch it a bit or put hair underneath it like padding.
  8. Yes, I have this problem with my Burberry headband. Wish I knew what to do!
  9. I have the same problem with my Burberry headband!!:sweatdrop::yes:
  10. I think that it's head bands in general that this happens with
  11. I have the same problem with mine.
    I think there's no way to make my head hurt less...I just take it off when the headache starts! :p
  12. Is it every style? I have the quilted and my head hurts sooo bad from it! I wear headbands all the time too! :sad: I was thinking of buying another style for less pain!
  13. I have problems with all my head bands as well but you get used to it. It is every style for me but hurts more with some headbands than others.
  14. best way is to pull it back a little bit from behind your ears. it does help for me.
  15. I have this problem too and it irritates me so much that I've stopped wearing my headband.