Burberry Banner Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 512003
  • Start date
the Italian-made tote is crafted from smooth and grained leather with signature cotton-twill house-check sides. Softly structured and inspired by the label's equestrian theme, the Banner features side-buckle fastenings, hand-painted edges and a magnetic press-stud closure.

I love the Banner! I bought the large in January and really enjoy using it. I know the large is a bit too big for most people, but it works great for me. The leather is stiff and l don't see it softening any time soon, but the quality and look make it a very classic bag. Plus the long strap actually makes it pretty comfortable to use. I receive compliments every time I use it. I hope that helps.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
I love the Banner! I bought the large in January and really enjoy using it. I know the large is a bit too big for most people, but it works great for me. The leather is stiff and l don't see it softening any time soon, but the quality and look make it a very classic bag. Plus the long strap actually makes it pretty comfortable to use. I receive compliments every time I use it. I hope that helps.
Thank you - it does - I am tossed between the large and medium size and think am going to go with the medium but I am sure the large is a great workhorse bag to fit a laptop et al. Glad to hear its still stiff and not quick to soften...think this type of bag needs to remain structured!.

Hey,

last year, I was also torn if I should buy the Banner. But now I use it frequently and love it so much. I have the medium one, which is the perfect size for me. It is such a classic bag, but because of the signature check on the sides, it's not that common. Plus, I don't have to baby the bag! I hate bags which get scratched just because you look at it.
I also love the pockets and parted interior. but if you want to put a laptop (depends of the size of course) and some other work stuff in it, I think the large one would fit you better.

View media item 1318View media item 1317Hi, may i know how come there is different between this :confused1:
both photo are from burberry website, first picture have the word "London England" under the Burberry on the front view of the bag, but second picture dun have.

doubt!!! :hrmm:
I think it's because they're updating the new banners to all have London, England - associating with the new branding. If you're lucky you might get the new version with London, England on!

I just bought the medium banner in ink blue but not sure if I love the color. I loved thistle grey in the shop but they only had it in large which was too big for me. I called customer service who said it's out of stock but will be restocked in a few weeks. What's everyone's experience with restocking? Also Nieman Marcus has it for preorder with delivery no later than 5/17.

I just bought the medium banner in ink blue but not sure if I love the color. I loved thistle grey in the shop but they only had it in large which was too big for me. I called customer service who said it's out of stock but will be restocked in a few weeks. What's everyone's experience with restocking? Also Nieman Marcus has it for preorder with delivery no later than 5/17.
Have you tried to order online?

View media item 2088

Do you guys find that the bag is heavy or digs into the shoulder when wearing it with the long strap ? I love this bag and have been thinking about it for months but I’m more of a shoulder bag girl and feel that I would wear this cross body or on my shoulder more so than with the top handles. Thoughts ?