Burberry Bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

My Burberry Nova Check Lola bag, "Vinyl coated canvas fabric", is really dirty and I don't know how to clean it.
    It happened when I was wearing a black dress, after that i noticed that the bag turned to black!!

Any1 can help ?
  2. Wecome!
    I really can't help about cleaning canvas bags, but I use to clean my leather bags with baby wipes and it really works. Maybe you can try, it surely won't ruin it. Try to ask in the Burberry subforum, someone will help for sure.
  3. call burberry directly and ask. You can find their customer service directly by using their website. Burberry

I found the assistance number for the USA 866 589 0499.
  4. Aaww...I don't have any advice for you, but wanted to wish you good luck with cleaning your bag!!! :yes:
  5. Hi again.. thx ailot for replying.
    Well, i used the wipes but it didn't work, also i called the burberry shop where i bought my bag from and they advised me to use the wipes.
    As i mentioned it didn't work :crybaby:
  6. Sorry to hear that you were not able to clean it.
  7. You mean you got black fuzz on it? The coated canvas is really durable.. I've spilled soda on mine and even though it got in the little groves I was able to take a damp old toothbrush to clean it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.