Buon Viaggo: Love it or Hate it?

the BV is too big for me. i think it looks terrible when i see someone wearing one & they don't have enough stuff to fill it. the BV has the worst sag factor of all the bags, imo.

I have this bag and I don't like sag either, so I added a cardboard bottom to my BV Transporto and I use a Purseket as well. It looks good!! Plus I carry a bunch of stuff in my bag, so the cardboard bottom works well to prevent sagging.

Another solution for the sag is to use a flexible, silicone cutting board (cut to fit). I got this idea from the Tokidoki Blog and it works great - no sag at all.

Here are some pics:

phoneplasticsupport003.jpg

phoneplasticsupport004.jpg

Danelys - here is my advice. Look for a Foresta Zucca you love and if you find one sell your BV - that way you still have a Foresta bag. :tup:

I also love the BV. I have other tokidoki styles, but the BV's my favorite. So convenient and if you have one with great print placement, it's wonderful! There's a nice big uninterrupted panel for a lovely print. The Foresta BV was also my first Tokidoki bag and I still love it. Keep it!

I love it.... I tend to like bigger bags (zucca is my favorite) and this size is perfect for school and work. I carry a lot of stuff on a regular basis anyways and I like shopping with it so I can put in smaller items like dvds.

Another solution for the sag is to use a flexible, silicone cutting board (cut to fit). I got this idea from the Tokidoki Blog and it works great - no sag at all.

Danelys - here is my advice. Look for a Foresta Zucca you love and if you find one sell your BV - that way you still have a Foresta bag. :tup:

Love your Vacanze BV gabes_mommy! That's a really good idea to get rid of the sagging issue! I always thought the BV's were cute simply because you're bound to get a good print placement due to its size. However, I didn't like the idea of the mesh on the sides.

Well, a few months back a friend of mine got a Transporto BV and I realized the mesh actually made it unique looking and it looked really cute on her. I still never thought I would end up with one, until to my surprise on Christmas day my husband had bought me a Vacanze BV!!!! I immediately fell in love! Now the mesh doesn't bother me. I stick my water bottle in the front one or otherwise my mittens fit nicely too. The more uses the better and it's always nice for those that like to carry a bunch with them. I can always fit my DS + games, two good books, and all of my essentials, with room to spare!

I think if you keep it you will be happy you did! ^_^ They're really cute and you're bound to get a lot of use from it. :tup:

Thanks Joy.. I think I might do that.. I'll keep the BV and see if I can find a Zucca and sell the BV if I do.. But if not then I still have it.. I now have 3 Foresta Bags but it's my fav. print so I dont mind I broke my 2 bags per print rule.. Mu hubby minds but I dont..lol :P

Quite a few months ago I got a Spiaggia BV and never used it and ended up selling it. It just reminded me of a diaper bag with the mesh pockets. My youngest is 10 and I don't want to even think about diaper bags. Well, along came Trasporto print and I fell in love with the black mesh on the gray print. So I got myself a BV in Trasporto. I haven't used it much but I really love the style and look of the bag. I wish I hadn't sold my spiaggia BV which had pretty close to perfect placement for me. I've seen photos of your foresta BV and I don't think you should sell it. It is just gorgeous and you very well could regret it in a few months. I love my Trasporto BV so much that I recently acquired myself a Foresta BV for well above retail - but I LOVE it so much.

Your Foresta BV is just gorgeous! I really love the BV style. It's so nice and roomy on the inside and waaaaay easier to find stuff in than my Gioco X_X

Tote bags are probably the easiest carry-bags to use and when it's tokified, it's that much better :biggrin: I also suspect it'd be good for travel as a carry-on... i dunno, i just feel like having a tote is more versatile than anything else ^^;

I love my Transporto bv (which I still need to fix, if anyone remembers my thread about ripping it, I still haven't asked my dad if he could fix it), its the perfect bag for me for those days when I have to go from my college to my dancing school and have to carry around 2 textbooks and 3 different pairs of dance shoes. And its a great bag for me to bring to concerts because I can put my parka in it (I unzip the hood and sleeves and squish everything in). I also love how they display pretty much the entire print, so nothing is cut off! I also have a L'Amore one that I plan on using once it gets a bit sunnier here in NY. They're also nice for shopping because you can sometimes put what you buy inside that way your hands are free to carry more shopping bags :yes: