Bunny lovers chat part 2!!!!

i remember once when Chester was a baby, I had left a bag of tootsie rolls out and he got into them. I panicked so much! Called the vet on his personal number on a sunday at 10 pm LOL

At the shelter, Lexi had groomed and showed attention to Demetrious, a lop quite a bit like Raffie. SHe even felt comfortable enough to like down next to him and turn her back. We brought him home Saturday and bonding has gone HORRIBLE ever since. They full fledged attack each other and bite! very hostile! is there still hope if we continue working on it? He binkies around so much and is so happy here, we don't want to have to bring him back!

While waiting for our keys to our new place to arrive, I fully rabbit proofed our longest balcony. Today, my other half let BinkyBoy out on the balcony and he called me out to take a look.
He was going totally crazy bouncing about (Binky that is...) and it was really cute. We each stood at one end (it's about 6 metres long) and he flung himself about in between us. Eventually he crashed and burned, but it was very funny in the process.

oh my gosh a new thread in my 999th post!!!! :amuse:

binky's new routine: he's learned to cuddled up to my face every night while i watch tv, i rub his head while he licks my chin, then when i've fallen asleep he retires back to his hutch.. its the sweetest thing.. he even periscopes up at my bed at about 10pm to let me know "its cuddle time"

i cant seem to take a good photo bec he only does it when we're alone, when the bf is over he refuses to be on the same bed as him!

I wish my bunny would do that!

i remember once when Chester was a baby, I had left a bag of tootsie rolls out and he got into them. I panicked so much! Called the vet on his personal number on a sunday at 10 pm LOL

At the shelter, Lexi had groomed and showed attention to Demetrious, a lop quite a bit like Raffie. SHe even felt comfortable enough to like down next to him and turn her back. We brought him home Saturday and bonding has gone HORRIBLE ever since. They full fledged attack each other and bite! very hostile! is there still hope if we continue working on it? He binkies around so much and is so happy here, we don't want to have to bring him back!

so how is the bun war? lexi must've just been freaked out that demetrious was actually in her turf.. give it more time for her to adjust? :amuse:

Last edited: