Bunch of Blind Items

1. Which tabloid TV producer spread a false story that his beautiful entertainment reporter is dating a muscular movie star? Seems he's jealous of all the press Vanessa Minnillo gets for dating Nick Lachey. In reality the lovely reporter dates a director and has been for years.

Maria Menenous/ THE ROCK.

Which hunky actor who once picked up a young man and brought him back to the Mercer Hotel for oral sex is now hanging out with a top athlete? The two are said to be more than just workout buddies.

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong?
    ---------------------
    And a few older blind items:

WHICH super-skinny celeb says she wants to gain weight but can't? Seems that when she was not so thin, she had her stomach stapled and is stuck with her skeletal look?

Nicole Ritchie?

WHICH young, divorced celebrity left her man because she thought she had found true love with someone else? Sadly, the guy she had an affair with freaked out when she left her husband for him and hasn't called her since

Jessica Simpson/Adam Levine from maroon 5?

WHICH actress is so desperate for male attention, she's been known to turn into a "psycho-stalker?'' After her last one-night stand, her conquest, whom many assumed to be gay, said he couldn't get rid of her.

Teri Hatcher/Ryan Seacrest?

2. I thought the first one was Maria Menounos and Vin Diesel.

3. :wtf: surprised not really!
    :roflmfao::roflmfao: Looks good on her.

4. LOL fun thread japster

5. no comment on this one

6. Soooo thats how it went down with Jessica and Nick....Life lesson Jess, the grass is never greener on the other side, oh well but I guess she's figured that out by now.

7. Which hunky actor who once picked up a young man and brought him back to the Mercer Hotel for oral sex is now hanging out with a top athlete? The two are said to be more than just workout buddies.

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong?

Huhhh ????

Really ???

8. This made me think of Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe, but not exactly the same situation.