Bumrushing Hermes Charlotte :)

Rose Shocking is a beautiful color! I was a bit hesitant when I saw that color at the beginning but then after seeing it on a Bearn wallet and then on a Bolide 31cm (at Beverly Hills store), I fell in love with the color as well. It'd be nice if they come out with that shade of pink in ostrich and croc :love:

NG, glad to know that you and the ladies had a great time at H Charlotte~ How many of you guys went? Anyone ended up with a bag?

Rose Shocking is a beautiful color! I was a bit hesitant when I saw that color at the beginning but then after seeing it on a Bearn wallet and then on a Bolide 31cm (at Beverly Hills store), I fell in love with the color as well. It'd be nice if they come out with that shade of pink in ostrich and croc :love:

NG, glad to know that you and the ladies had a great time at H Charlotte~ How many of you guys went? Did you get anything?

If I could get a croc bag in rose shocking, I think I would be in heaven.

It was eight of us total. And a pocket square and zip diary were purchased.

I will post a pic of my rose shocking diary as soon as I can. And one thing we did all regret was that we did not take pictures.

Sellmysoul, I can't wait to see that bolide. When you were describing it yesterday it sounded marvelous. Such a nice combination.

pigleto, I was looking forward to meeting you yesterday and seeing that new birkin of yours in person, so I hope you CAN come next time! :smile:

I didn't get the evelyne because I did not like the colors they had. They had a black one on display. And Jason said they had white, vert anis, and one other color in back. I think he said potiron. But I am more interested in blue jean I think and a different leather than what they had available.

aw NG! i am so sorry, i was hoping to meet you guys as well. alas, i had to work. definitely we'll do it soon :graucho:

i'm so glad you had a great time! the SAs there are sooooooooooooo fabulous :smile: i like to go down there and chat with them. in fact i promised them i'd be back tomorrow! :smile:

which lovely bag did you bring to the store yesterday, NG? :smile:

aw NG! i am so sorry, i was hoping to meet you guys as well. alas, i had to work. definitely we'll do it soon :graucho:

i'm so glad you had a great time! the SAs there are sooooooooooooo fabulous :smile: i like to go down there and chat with them. in fact i promised them i'd be back tomorrow! :smile:

which lovely bag did you bring to the store yesterday, NG? :smile:

I carried my fuschia ostrich birkin. :wlae:

If I could get a croc bag in rose shocking, I think I would be in heaven.

It was eight of us total. And a pocket square and zip diary were purchased.

I will post a pic of my rose shocking diary as soon as I can. And one thing we did all regret was that we did not take pictures.

Sellmysoul, I can't wait to see that bolide. When you were describing it yesterday it sounded marvelous. Such a nice combination.

pigleto, I was looking forward to meeting you yesterday and seeing that new birkin of yours in person, so I hope you CAN come next time! :smile:

I didn't get the evelyne because I did not like the colors they had. They had a black one on display. And Jason said they had white, vert anis, and one other color in back. I think he said potiron. But I am more interested in blue jean I think and a different leather than what they had available.

Oh gosh...Evelyne in vert anis! My new fav color!! For all the stuff I bought I could have gotten it... Whew... good thing I forgot to ask about the Evelynes!:sweatdrop:

i just HAD to stop in and say it was truly a wonderful time yesterday (i also want to see pics of purchases!)... it was indeed a pleasure to meet nathansgirl and sellmysoul! you ladies are such sweethearts!

and i am seriously, seriously in love with your birkin, nathansgirl!!! i mean, come on, how much better could it get? a birkin and it's pink- sounds like the perfect bag!

Let's see...it hasn't been a yaer yet. It has been about eight months. But it feels as if I have had it for so much longer.!

And yes, I do find ostrich to hold up quite well. :heart:

I am absolutely in love with the Hermes birds, Hermes does such a good job with ostrich leather, don't you think?:nuts: So 8 months, that means you got it around May/June 2006, right? Fuchsia ostrich is totally TDF, I've been told that it's actually quite rare to see it in a 35cm Birkin because it requires such a big bird.:yes:

I'd be in heaven too if they have Rose Shocking in croc, but my SA said they're probably not going to do it since they already have fuchsia in croc ... What I noticed also is that now that they have Rose Shocking in chevre, they're not offering fuchsia in chevre for the Podium ... I wish they can offer both.