Bummer...Grey inclusion ring sold out online!

1. just went on new LV site to order my grey inclusion ring and already out of stock!!!!
    What a bummer!!!!
    Has anyone heard when they are in stores? Went to LV on Friday and SA's knew nothing...said they would call when they came in! So frustrating, :cursing:, I have to take a deep breath......

2. ACK- I didn't even know they were online! I better bug my SA about a grey bracelet. Good luck getting your ring!

3. I'm assuming it's going to be like the UK version sometimes they put the pics up early before item is actually available then show sold out on line it's not actually sold out it's just not there yet
    I don't know when the offical release is for this yet

4. ^Agree.

As far as I know, they haven't been released yet in the US but the pics have been on their site for awhile already.

5. I don't think they are supposed to be released until next month sometime! I can't wait to see it irl!~

6. here you go ...

grey.jpg grey2.jpg
  7. It probably says it's out of stock because it never was in stock...this happens a lot before companies have the merchandise.

8. Same here. My SA always holds my pieces for me and calls me the day they're released. :yes:

9. yep, label is right. it hasnt been released yet.

10. Phew!!!! Thanks for the info....makes sense!! Guess I'm nervous that the SA who took my info won't call the minute they get there!!!

Rebecca...it will be up to you to let us know!!! lol!