Bullet Necklace vs. Bullet Charm

1. I found a cute necklace on eBay that was like the bullet charm, but not gold. I couldn't find the bullet necklace on the tokidoki.it website, and I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was real or not? Thanks! :drool:
  2. I don't think any of them are gold eh? I could be wrong though. I though they were all just silver or some kind of metal that eventually tarnishes...?
  3. It(the charm, not the necklace) just looked gold in the photos, but that could have been camera stuff or lighting.
  4. ohhh hmm...sorry then i'm not sure. I do not believe I ever saw a gold one, hopefully someone else can help more with this :biggrin:
  5. Has anyone ever shopped from this seller, as well?

6. i'm looking for you! trusty cheeto eating roommate!
  7. I'm not sure what bullet you're looking for but they do make a silver bullet necklace and a pink bullet necklace. I have both and they totally rock!! :rochard: I got both from JapanLA. If this isn't what you're talking about then I apologize! :confused1:
  8. I found the pink earlier. Thanks so much. Good to know they are real!!
  9. Theres a silver, gold, and pink bullet necklace..
    but I'm not 100% sure. Trying to find pics but I forgot where I saw them.. haha
  10. Ooooh, I wanna see what the pink bullet looks like! Is it sterling silver or just plated?
  11. don't forget that new black one floating around ;)
  12. [​IMG]

Sorry if the pics are a little big.. The gold one (not shown) is a 24KT CHARM
  13. whoa they have a black one ??? lol ...i think it was tokidokilover is selling the pink one on eBay???:shrugs: her name looks familiar??
  14. Yeah, the charms are real. They make those in silver and gold.
  15. Damn I need that bullet, he's sooooooooo cute.