Bulk Buy Genocide or Divided We Conquer?

Bulk Buy Genocide or Divided we Conquer?

1. Bulk Buy Genocide

2. Divided We Conquer

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sorry i couldn't think of any other way to spice up the thread titile :p
    i was wondering... would you prefer to BULK BUY and 'overdose' at one go(and have that nice drunken feeling for the next few days :beach:) or would you prefer to get them one by one and savour the feeling and give the new baby undivided attention? :rolleyes:
  2. I bulk buy, but thats mostly due to geography. I live in Iceland and the selection of designer goods is pretty limited and online purchases are taxed almost 40 % :censor: . Fortunately I travel pretty much but I'm usually pretty pressed for time while shopping so I try to grab as much as I can carry in each trip, lol.
  3. I love bulk buying dont get me wrong... but then I never feel like I am wearing them enough. When I get a new bag I like to live in it for a few weeks and really break it in. Spend some quality one on one time!
  4. Divide and conquer ! That's how Caesar won over Gaul, and that's how I'll fight my handbag wars. ;)
  5. HAhaha...! well put! :p
  6. Divide and conquer. Part of the fun is stalking my prey, it might take awhile but it's worth it :graucho:
  7. couldn't have said it better myself:roflmfao:
  8. oooh i love bulk buying!!!

then bulk selling!

9. ditto!
  10. Definitely divide & conquer! That way I can give undivided attention to each and every one of my buggies!
  11. Divide and conquer! It's more fun to use each purse for a little while before I buy another one.
  12. divide & conquer too :p
    it lasts longer