Bulgari Reveal!!!!

Thank you! I was looking at the all gold version but I mostly wear David Yurman or Tiffany silver. I'm really enjoying it! You should check it out at your store. I had to order online. There's also a bracelet and ring. [emoji4]

Thank you! I was looking at the all gold version but I mostly wear David Yurman or Tiffany silver. I'm really enjoying it! You should check it out at your store. I had to order online. There's also a bracelet and ring. [emoji4]
How is the quality and detail compared to your other silver jewelry? I'm definitely eyeing the bracelet.

I've been hesitant to go in the store because I know I'd want everything and would probably get in trouble hehe. I think their bags are stunning too.

How is the quality and detail compared to your other silver jewelry? I'm definitely eyeing the bracelet.

I've been hesitant to go in the store because I know I'd want everything and would probably get in trouble hehe. I think their bags are stunning too.

I feel the quality is amazing and the detail as well. It has an adjustable chain too so you can wear it at 3 different lengths.

Yes going in the store could be trouble lol!