Bulga Studded Still Popular??

1. is the bulga studded shoulder bag still popular or is it out?? i am thinking of buying one in foam or london. any thoughts?

2. Do you mean the Bulga butterfly bag?

That bag is a few years old.. I still see a few of them around, but def. not as much as other Bulga bags that I've seen.

3. i really like the look of that bag...i have a bulga drawstring with rivets and absolutely love it...i don't think it's so "overtrendy" that you can't continue to wear it and the leather is to die for...i say go for it!

4. ah.. I like the satchel style much more than the butterfly bag.

I'd say this is a casual and versatile bag! get it!

5. I may be remembering wrong, but I think I saw it at Nordsroms and thought it felt pretty heavy.

6. This bag is as light as a feather. I just bought one from Nordies in brown. I say go for it!

7. I think it's pretty. Very versatile too! :yes:

8. I own that exact bag in Teal and it's one of my favorite bags! It's light, the leather is soft and it's so roomy. I'm searching for another one! It's a great buy, go for it!

9. I love my Amore big hobo and want another, just not sure on the color but something brownish for winter. It is so soft and light weight (both Foam & London look great).

10. I say go for it. It's a nice bag and can be used for awhile.

11. I'm undecided whether I still love bulga bags or not. Also I can't seem to make up my mind about the newer styles. Yes or No? What do you all think?

12. I'm still up in the air too. I have to admit, the new one (can't remember the style name) that's currently being pre-ordered I LOVE! As for the studded, my sister just bought it and I am sooo jealous. It's amazing.

13. I just recieved my Studded Satchel in London yesterday and the leather is SO SOFT!! I used it for a shopping trip today and it's awesome...I love it.