BULGA Sample Sale!!

1. Bulga is having its first ever sample sale.
    This rare and special event will take place later this week. Please look below for more information:

What: Bulga Sample Sale
    When: June 28th & June 29th, 9am-7pm
    Where: 208 West 29th Street, Suite 203 (btwn 7th and 8th Aves)
    What: Leather bags originally $500-$900, are now priced from $230--$400. Current Spring 2007 samples and stock, as well as previous seasons and the "classic" butterfly bag.

For more information call 212-334-9119

Good luck finding the right bag!!

2. I just saw this in the other thread. I am so excited for this one. I LOVE Bulga. I'm definitely going!

Oh wait, I just saw that you listed the prices... hmm... not as good as I would like it to be. Those prices can be found online. I wonder how much the butterfly bags would go for.
  3. Those prices are not final - just come and see for yourself :smile:
  4. omg wrong day to call in sick!!! argh
  5. Are they doing phone orders? Thanks!
  6. I just called and the guy on the phone wasn't too informative. I asked about how much discount, and he said at least 50% and that there will be some styles from 2006 and some from Spring 2007 but no specifics. He didn't have the list in front of him. Leila, I asked about phone orders too, but he sounded unsure. I said I'll call back tomorrow. Right now it's almost 7pm so everyone are gone for the day.
  7. All the bags at the Sample Sale will be at wholesale prices plus some up to 50% off. For more information call tomorrow between 10am and 5pm.
  8. vlap77, do you work for bulga?