Bulga medium tote for $162 shipped

1. karizma boutique has bulga totes for a steal!! $199 for the medium tote, $250 for the large tote. they also had some other styles, but only a few of the older colors. use code "anniv30%" on top of it and BAM, its down to $130 ish. go get it girls :yahoo:

2. Oh my gosh! What a super deal, I just bought 2 of the bags, the tote and large hobo to add to my bulga collection. THANKS for the heads up..
    So much for my purse buying ban. ;:yes:

3. Wow, what an awesome deal but they don't deliver to Canada :sad:

4. I can't seem to find them-are they all sold out?

5. You have to look under the "sale" tab. There is a very nice Kooba Sienna embossed floral for supercheap! I wish I didn't already own one in burnt orange! :yes:

6. Wow - that's a great deal. Thanks for posting!

7. Thanks so much for the post...I got the orange studded tote!!! I'm so excited to wear it with all of my brown and tan this fall!!!!

8. I think Fendi_freak got the orange tote I was too slow ordering...now they are all gone! But I did order the Botiker Hobo in Sienna. I'm so excited!:wlae:

I just got off the phone with Shelly at Karizmaboutique.com and she wanted me to thank everyone for ordering. Apparently there has been a crazy surge in ordering today. I blamed it on us and the discount code! Hopefully they will send us more codes!

9. hahahaa, oh man, i had no idea posting here would cause such a frenzy! but what a deal! i checked the site just now and they're all gone. hehe, yay for amazing deals =]

10. okay, this is ridiculous. i got an email today saying they were understocked and couldn't fill my order. did this happen to anyone else?

11. Not to me...yet.. but why don't you send an email and ask if they would give you a deal on another purse in stock since you really wanted to buy from them? That's what I would ask...

12. If you girls read this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/revolve-clothing-coupon-code-for-20-a-62630.html

You'll find that revolveclothing, which also stocks bulga, has a 20% off everything - with some exclusions - not bulga though. AND if you read further down, someone mentioned that revolve will match also any competitor's discount codes!!! So if you contact them about this code from karizma, they might just match it! They have LOTS of bulga in stock. Shipping is free too. :yahoo: Have fun ladies!

13. thanks leanbeanee. i'm gonna try the pricematch with revolve. i'm just so disappointed right now. i post the deal, and i can't even get the bag i posted!! =[

14. Coz you posted the deal, you would have been one of the first to place the order... so it's strange you didn't get your bag! I just re-read your original post, the bag was at a great price plus you get an additional 30% off. I think I read somewhere else that revolve price match... but that's such a great deal, I don't know if they will. I really hope you get ohlookmoretrees!!!