Bulga in...Teal?

1. I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place, but I want to get a Bulga bag in a blue color (either the small flap satchel or studded satchel). My question is: On karizmaboutique.com there is one listed in Teal, but I thought the only Bulga blues were this fall's Satin Blue and the Aqua from earlier...did I miss the Teal? It looks like a cute color, but is it accurate? safe site?:shrugs:

2. Hi! It is a safe site. They may have just called the color something other than the official name. I see this happen a lot. Also, check under deals and steals. I think someone posted at 30% off coupon a couple of days ago.

3. Thanks, Katheryn...I appreciate it!

4. Teal is a color from last season. I have it and it's actually a green color. Very pretty but no blue in it. HTH.

5. Hey, teal is a real color from last year. I was actually disappointed in it- much more green with very little blue.

Karizmaboutique is also reputable. I have bought from them and they are terrific to deal with

6. Thanks guys- good to know about the teal being closer to green! I'll look more into the satin blue then :smile: