Build Your Perfect BBag!

I really just wish there was an inner cell phone pocket. It comes in so handy for me on my other handbags. I tend to carry a lot of goodies and seem to grab everything BUT my cell when it starts to ring.

i completely agree about the hardware choices- I like contrast, so lighter or brighter hardware would be cool on RH. I think an interesting idea for the darkening of the handles would be to make Black leather handles for the medium to dark colors, and white/light stitching on the bags, like the Hermes.
What can I say I lOve contrast. With the RH the way it is, on the darker bags, everything blends too much.
Definitely leather instead of shoelaces on handles, remember our tennis shoes and how yucky the laces would be- only we could change those!
And of course an unlimited supply of tassles:yes:

Classic size PEWTER (antiqued silver) hardware for sure! BALENCIAGA, if you guys see this thread you'll see the $$$ pouring in with that change alone.

Shoulder straps w/o the thingy (makes them slip off too easily) in a length that fits right under the bag, that's like 21" on a First as the 1st and 2nd season they made them were i.e. perfection ;o)

Single sided tassels...no need to worry about splitting, plus a spare for extra fringe or accidents.

^ Totally, and the thing that kills me, Twiggers, is they are making the Men's Bags with pewter hardware...so they are using and making those silver-colored studs...so why aren't they putting them onto the Lady's Bags!!

I would prefer a lighter colored metal stud as well...and the Men's studs are a bit darker than the good ol' pewter studs from F/W '02 to S/S '04. Here's a comparison pic of the old pewter vs. new pewter:

02_vs_06_pewter_hardware.jpg

My vote: silver regular hardware, shorter tassels or none (I know, these are supposed to be the "lariat" bags, right?) like in the GH bags, a shoulder strap option for the Work.

^i thought the work is fine w/o the strap. see my question to lulublue717 below.

add shoulder strap to Work size~:yes:

but the work is quite wide. adding a strap might alter the 'look' of the bag, you don't think? ;) i imagine it'll be like wearing a deeper PT with the strap. just curious why you'd like this change, seeing that you have a few works :biggrin:

I wish the City's handles were long enough (or my arm skinny enough, ha ha) to fit over my shoulder. But then the look of the bag probably wouldn't be right.

And if I'm being picky... it would be nice if the inside zip pocket on the City were lower in the bag, or bigger. I always feel like my keys are going to fall out.

I definitely second the longer handles, even on the first. It's kind of akward to have carrying options when you're quickly grabbing for your bag. I actually don't mind the laces, and I would love silver or pewter hardware. And I wouldn't mind if they offered zipper fobs instead of tassels on RH bags.

We sound so gosh darn picky, don't we?? Soon Balenciaga will be selling bags in Mr. Potato Head-like kits, where we have to put our own stuff on the bag because they just can't please us all!!:smile:

Oooh...I had nothing to do :lol: so I decided to create my own perfect bag.
This is the result:
Dark Acquamarine with gold hardware...I hope they will make this color with this hardware!!!:nuts::nuts:
I picked up a white bag photo and colored it...do you like this?(Imagine this real, the best you can...sorry if colors aren't really...real!)
(Original bag photo by powderpuff100 )
attachment.php

Attachments

• perfect1 copy.jpg
    perfect1 copy.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,006