Build Your Perfect BBag!

Style: between city and work ... with the zipper ears .. I like them! :upsidedown:
Leather: wrinkley (like the old woman's face in Titanic :P) chewy, thick, non-vieny, minimal sheen, smooshy soft, and fluffy like a marshmellow! .. oh and more of that intoxicating leather smell please! :angel:
Distressing: wrinkles only with little to no viens ..
Colour: a lilac that is a mix between 03 and 06
Hardware: silver!!! .. it could be GH or RH ... I would buy one of each ..
Special Request: they could treat it with stain and water repelant ... throw in a secind set of extra tassles .. lengthen the shoulder strap .. lengthen the handles .. make the handle stitching with leather instead of rope .. create some kind of detachable pursket built-in on the inside with cell phone pocket, sunglass case pocket, etc ... as an addition to the iconic mirror, they should also add an ID holder too! .. that would be cool! ...

Regular silver hardware (shiny, not the pewter), no fading/yellowing, larger pocket in the City (the Twiggy has a nice big pocket, why not the City?) I'd also vote for a slightly longer shoulder strap.

I agree with most of the opinions I've read.
So, silver or pewter hardware
more comfortable handles (in order to wear the bag also on the shoulder easily)
slightly longer strap for the city and the first.
Resolving the yellowing/fading issues
An easy care service, in order to send the bag to Balenciaga and having it back like new, with a honest fee.
Oh, yes, RT every year would be a dream!

I'd love to have new rope on my handles either replaced when dirty or have them use some type of rope that was more resistant to fading and filthiness.......that's it.

Silver hardware instead of brass for sure!!

Then- in a twist, make a bag that is JUST between the City and the First. So, the First would be a PM size, the in between an MM size, and then the City a GM size (don't know what that would make the Work or Weekender- XL and XXL?)

I would jump through the screen for Violet MM, Silver hardware with an '03 strap.

That bag would put me in the hole- b/c I'd pay AT LEAST 1.5K for it. Yep- just as much as a GH City.

Another vote for these changes to the City:
- choice of hardware
- longer handles to go over shoulder (then get rid of the shoulder strap that doesn't stay on anyway)
- leather instead of rope on the handles
- bigger outside AND inside pockets on the City

And I would love a suede lining!!

1--Shorten the tassels or just get rid of them!
2--Actually invest on leather dye that doesn't rub off on clothes or lightens/yellows through time!!
3--Treating their leather better so the handles don't darken--I know this can be done because none of my light color Ferragamo(even the light yellow ones) handles darken after 3-4 years of heavy use!!!