Buffalo/Niagara Falls Burberry Outlet

1. I'm planning on heading down to the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls mall this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what I should expect.

I'd love to get a couple of accessories like a headband and cashmere scarf...and if there were great deals maybe a lil something for my mom and dad (wallet/shirt/etc.)

Has anyone been there recently that can tell me what things they have in stock there and price ranges?:shrugs:

Thanks in advance!!!
  2. Hi Tiffany,

I was just there 2 weeks ago and they don't hacve much accessories, they didn't have headbands but they had the ear muffs. They had a very small selection on wallets. They have more clothes than anything really. They have bags too but not as extensive as their clothing selections. Their mens shirt are very nice and they are about $75 bucks each. Hubby picked up about 4 of them and I bought a winter coat. They had a lot of different materials and colors of the cashmere scarves. I actually picked up a couple and they were only 40 bucks!!!!!!! Not a lot of the traditional plaid, but they have them but they are not on sale ($129).

Their bags go from 199-1200 so you should be able to find something you like :biggrin:

keep in mind the store is very small...I would say the same size or maybe smaller than the Coach store at Yorkdale (if you have been there before).

Have fun!

3. How much are the earmuffs? What kind do they have? Do all earmuffs in outlets come with tags?