Make-Up

budget friendly cosmetics

xikry5talix Posted By xikry5talix Posted Feb 16, 2006

1. ELF they have some really good stuff including brushes

2. I like Maybelline. They have decent foundation, powder, lipstick, and lip glosses.

3. I'm a sucker for my L'Oreal Paris telescopic Carbon Black Mascara. I have super blonde, short lashes. This stuff makes them long and luxurious! :smile: I use it after my primer and before I put falsies on.

4. Physician's Formula,Almay,etc.
    There are many budget friendly cosmetics that are amazing! you just have to look for them and see what you like.

5. hey girls! i was just wondering which brand of cosmetics should I start using? I am currently new into the world of make-up so please help me out!

I've heard some pretty good stuff about brands like sephora and clinique and even MAC. can any of you veterans out there give me a little point in the right direction?

Thanks!

6. Yves Rocher , NYX , Milani etc

7. La Roche Posay at duane reade is worth looking into....

8. Any rep besides sunscreen?

9. NYX makes lots of great stuff and I've had good luck with Revlon lip
    products. I also really like Boots No 7 360 degree lash mascara! I reach for it a lot over my pricier ones!

10. best brushes ever!!! (studio line)

11. I love cover girl super thick lash. I used to use some Estée Lauder kind, but I use a lot of coats, and it always got clumpy. The super thick lash never clumps, and people are always asking me if I wear fake lashes.

12. Hard Candy (sold at Walmart)! I have to say everything that I've tried so far (which is their plumping lip gloss, baked blushes and eyeshadows) have been great! Each item is only about $5-$7 too.

I second this! Their studio line brushes are the best....seriously!

13. Here in the UK it's Sleek Cosmetics for me. Brilliant products at great prices.

14. Nyx!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I would say Elf is definitely one of the cheapest yet best makeup line out there!