Bubblegum pink, BARGAIN price, buy or not to buy!?!?

personally, i wouldn't get a bag just because it's in a reasonable price range...because i've bought some bbags just because the price was too good to be true and i ended up selling them at the end because i just wasn't crazy about the color. Buy something you love 100% and would never dream of giving it up! I always feel more 'complete' when i know i've made the right choice and that i'm satisified with my purchase! =)

Luva Pug - i had this dilemma about a few months back and bought a bubblegum pink twiggy in a not so stellar condition.. anyways, i ended up regretting it, because what i wanted was something in green.. i barely used it and then i finally sold it again to another person. i think you should wait it out, and save the money to buy a balenciaga in a colour that you want :smile: don't settle for less and you'll be happier! hehe :smile:

I think if you really like the bag and color and it just isn't your favourite color you should go for it. I just remember when I opened the box an took out my first BBag (a little SS'05 Black First) and I saw how beautiful BBags really are and how amazing the leather is I was sooooo excited- I think I would have been as excited if it would have been a cute Bubblegum Pink First.:yes: